We are hiring Infant Teachers at our San Jose location!
As an Infant Teacher, you will be responsible for engaging the children in developmentally appropriate activities, including art, bubbles, circle time, and exploratory play to foster a love of learning early on. You will ensure all needs are met in a timely and nurturing manner, have clear and consistent communication with the parents, and most of all, have fun! Additional responsibilities include:
- Maintaining the highest quality of care, safety, and well-being of all children
- Actively attending and participating in staff meetings and ongoing trainings
- Provide information to parents daily regarding their children
- Diapering, feeding, and self-care routines of children
- Other duties as assigned by Lead Teachers, Director or Assistant Directors
- Working together as a team with your fellow caregivers
- 12 ECE Units preferred
- Infant/Toddler Development Course a plus!
- Haven’t taken child development classes? NO problem! We will train you AND help you get through your core Child Development classes!