Job Summary: We are seeking a highly motivated Early Childhood Education Intern to join our team at our preschool in San Jose. The intern will work alongside experienced teachers and staff to assist in the planning and implementation of developmentally appropriate activities for young children.
- Assist lead teachers in planning and implementing a variety of activities that support the social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development of young children.
- Assist in the supervision and management of children in the classroom, including maintaining a safe and nurturing environment.
- Help to create a positive and inclusive classroom community that respects and celebrates diversity.
- Participate in daily classroom routines, such as circle time, snack time, and outdoor play.
- Provide one-on-one support to children who may require additional attention or assistance.
- Help to maintain accurate records of children’s progress and development.
- Attend staff meetings and professional development opportunities as required.
- Pursuing a degree in Early Childhood Education or a related field.
- Passionate about working with young children and supporting their development.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team.
- Reliable, punctual, and responsible.