Clear daily and weekly rhythms blending into the wider rhythms of the Seasons bring a sense of belonging and security to each child
- Each morning when the children enter the classroom they are invited to join in the morning snack.
- This is followed by circle time, in which the teacher demonstrates new skills, crafts or "jobs" and leads the children in an activity which can include poetry, music, movement, and singing.
- This may be followed by painting, craft or drawing. Alongside this activity, children are free to play (facilitated but not led by the teacher) or practice classroom "jobs".
- Then the children all help to tidy up.
- Next the children return outside for free play in the garden.
- The morning ends with lunch and clean-up before the children greet their parents.
Monday to Friday
08:00 AM - 06:00 PM
1050 Park Avenue,
San Jose, CA 95126.
Copyright © 2017 Teknol Inc. All rights reserved.